We are available and would love to speak at your institution, conference, or event. We will try to work with you to make sure that we are fair to you, your institution, organization, and budgets. Our primary objective is to make sure that we are doing what we were called to do, so we are open to negotiations. If you are interested in either of us individually or as a team, please send an email to email@example.com. In your email, please include the event, date, time, organization/school/conference.
There are a number of programs we offer:
Wounded but Not Dead: A woman’s journey toward rediscovering her identity after an unhealthy relationship (Workshop)
- This is a very informative session that discusses the road to recovery after being in an unhealthy relationship. If you have been damaged by men in previous relationships, this session will give you the tools needed to regain your identity so you can become the Queen you were designed to be.
Author’s Discussion - Most Popular
How does this work?
- Your organization selects a package. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to order the package that best fits your organization.
Package A – Smaller Groups (10 – 19)
- Minimum 10 books (Autographed & Personalized)
- $10 per book ($2 per book savings)
Package B – Medium Groups (20 – 29)
- Minimum 20 books (Autographed & Personalized)
- $9 per book ($3 per book savings)
Package C – Large Groups (30+)
- Minimum 30 books (Autographed & Personalized)
- $8 per book ($4 per book savings)
- Members of our organization read the book in an allotted amount of time (preferably within a month).
- Your organization has a discussion about the book and members create questions.
- Schedule a date to have a web or in-person (Option A or B) discussion with Author Corey Guyton to answer your questions and give relationship advice.
Option A (Video Conference) – Email for pricing
- Webinar Author’s Discussion
- 1 ½ Hour Question and Answer Session
Option B (In Person) – Email for pricing
- One Hour Interactive Presentation
- One Hour Question and Answer
Through the Eyes of a Man: The truth about college dating revealed to women (Workshop)
- This is a very candid session about the realities of dating for college women. It is usually a women’s only session, but can be adjusted to accommodate men.
Through the Eyes of a Man: The truth about dating revealed to women (Workshop)
- This is a very candid session about the realities of dating for women. It is usually a women’s only session, but can be adjusted to accommodate men.
Dating: Medicine or Poison? (Workshop)
- This is a very honest discussion about the potential effects of dating. Some people use dating as a form of medication to fulfill their illnesses (loneliness, sexual needs, low-self esteem), but the same medication that cured them can be counterproductive and become poison (unhealthy relationships).
Be a Queen not a Jester! (Keynote Speech)
- This is a very powerful speech challenging women to function as Queens by demanding respect, only expecting the best, and not settling; as opposed to functioning as Jesters (jokster/source of entertainment) for men by chasing them, investing in them without any return, and allowing them to devalue their worth.
Our Inspirational Workshops (Presented Together)
One Day Conference (Featuring Chutney & Corey) – Most Popular
We have created a one day conference for young women/women addressing the topics of self-worth, recovering from unhealthy relationships, and healthy dating.
9a – 9:50a: Check-In
10a – 11a: Wounded but Not Dead: A woman’s journey towards rediscovering her identity
- Presented by Chutney
11a – 12n: Through the Eyes of a Man: The truth about dating revealed to women
- Presented by Corey
12:00p – 1:00p: Break (Optional Lunch)
1p—2p: Young, Black, Educated & In Love
- Presented by Chutney & Corey
2p – 3:00p: Book Signing
Please call for pricing. We will make every attempt to work with your budget.
Young, Black, Educated, & In Love: Preparing others to excel in every aspect of their lives
- This interactive and informative session will give participants an inside look into the lives of a young, Black, educated, and engaged couple. As a young Black educated couple, Corey and Chutney have both managed to pursue doctorate degrees while maintaining a successful relationship. Topics discussed during this session are healthy relationships and dating, Black pride, and overcoming obstacles while pursing educational goals.